New exhaust

I have just spent an interesting evening fitting a new exhaust to my Srs1 ,Daisy< after spending an interesting afternoon trying to do the same. The paarts were ardered through my local 4x4 shop after much compairing of books annnd cross refrencing numbers to get up to a modern (ish) part number and it still don't fit to my satesfaction without the use of some 14 gauge to hold the tail pipe away from the reaar wheel.

Still at least I can now drive it to the garage to see if they can do better.

Reply to
Rory Manton