NOT an advert

Just found

Fantastic site for finding the name of the part that is under that thingy part behind the whatdoyou call it........

Has line drawings of most parts and their names

Will do for me, means I know the name of the part I'm trying to order !

Please note I am nothing to do with the company, just have a very poor memory for names.

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

you need an EPC mate covers everything in glorious detail its very handy for reassembly as the exploded diagrams show where stuff goes after you have kicked over the parts box carefully filled in removal order. Derek

Reply to
Derek

is there a page for the fuel lines? can't see one and that's my first job.

tia Peter

Reply to
wireless