Ping Richard Beamends

Hi, Sometime ago you quoted me for a new wiper motor. It's taken this long for the garage to agree with this group that it is the motor that need sreplacing, but they say I need linkages as well. Is this correct or can I just order the motor itself?

Many thanks TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

You'll have to remind me which vehicle we are talking about!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I realised that after I posted - but not until the next morning on the way to work! Sorry, it's been a long week. It's a '96 Disco 300Tdi.

It's latest trick is to blow steam out of the air vents - that'll need sorting pdq too. Thanks again TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Yes, you have to have the whole caboodle - I'll ned the VIN to get the right one I'm affraid.

Ah, the good old days when "It's green" was perfectly sufficinet..... ;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Ha! The VIN is: SALLJGMF7VA705027

and could you include a heater matrix as well in case the steam is being caused by that failing. Mind you, having a mobile sauna is quite a chick magnet.....

Thanks again Tony

Reply to
TonyB

That'll be :

DKD100620 Wiper Motor - Front Wipers - Discovery I from MA090727 Geunine Parts only.

The list price is £128.07 inc VAT, but subject to checking on Monday, I think I can do one (Genuine) for £100.00 inc VAT (LR's yo-yo prices again!)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:59:28 +0100, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

hmmm... I reckon I'll sell the one here with no self-parking, at that rate.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Not bad! I'll ring tomorrow with an order then. Many thanks TonyB

Reply to
TonyB