Off roading today :)

- vid
- pics

Reply to
Nige

I'm sure they're wonderful but Faceache wants me to login?

Reply to
GbH

ggrrr

Reply to
Nige

There are apparently ways you can publish photos on shitebook that permit those of us who don't want it to see the pics, alternatively use something like flickr..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I just wanted to report on my experience at Tong on Sunday. I arrived as promised just after 10 and signed in and then asked for Andy. Andy quickly appeared out of the woods and told me that if I followed him he would take me round - and this he did - all day long and I had a wonderful time. It was only late in the day at a break that it emerged Andy had never heard of afl So I think I must have got involved with and helped by a different group. I only report all this so that the afl group (who I was sorry not to meet up with) do not now have me down as an unreliable no show. My apologies.

Hawkeye

Reply to
Hawkeye23

Hawkeye23 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

There's more than one Andy?

Mind, no sane person would admit to having anything to do with this group :)

-- WNT

Reply to
William Tasso

herhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhee

Reply to
Nige

Cue "Twilight zone" theme ... ...

Reply to
GbH

LOL .. so 'Hawkeye' .. not quite right, is it???

;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

A Scot? Hawkeye the noo?

Reply to
GbH

Made me laugh all the way to London did that!!

Reply to
Nige

LOL!!!!!!

Oh well, you did get a day's off roading at Tong then although you have paid the wrong man!!

Don't worry, I'll sort it. Did you not spot us going round in the other group then? Green Disco followed by silver Rangie, grey P38 and a red disco bringing up the rear???

Reply to
Andy