Elder to the Batphone please, bring your wallet.

As this just has to be bought, by you.

Pete M

I like those a lot. My first car was a skoda 120L RMR 88Y. That one's a bit too nice and a bit HFM for my current situation though..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

My first car after passing my test was G67BLV a hearing aid beige (or pebblestone grey) 120L with no vinyl roof.

Reply to
Elder

I so would if I had the spare folding.

Supposedly only about 50 estelles still road legal in the UK, and very few of them will be LSE or GLs. GLs were hand built on the line that the

130LR models were nailed together.
Reply to
Elder

Having seen that I actually want it. I feel dirty. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

I found a pic of mine..

Mike P