Oi! Martyn....

Your truck is no longer my perfect ideal of 101ness. I've just recieved this months LRO.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Who's is in there then?

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Well what can I say... It's take years of prep,

many layers of knuckle skin

multiple bottles of Nirtomors

hours of dedication...

many trips to the engineers..

enough sandpaper to line a football pitch..

but it's still not me or mine,

;-)

Reply to
Lee_D

Never realised it was, or anyone elses for that matter.

Be happy with whatever you have is my motto :-)

Reply to
Mother