OT: An MG Is Born

On Discovery real-time if you have it. Not a LR, but we have already had A 4x4 Is Born. It will have plenty of rebuilding tips I'm sure!

Just thought I would pass on the info!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

On Discovery real-time if you have it. Not a LR, but we have already had A

4x4 Is Born. It will have

Getting back on topic her for a moment, has the "a 4x4 is born" series finished now? he just rebuilded his diffs, but the series link on my sky plus has ended, when is the next episode, if there is one?

Reply to
SimonJ

Is Born. It will have

I just watched the first 2 parts of that. It made me sad that i dont have a proper workshop or a fancy parts washer like he does :(

It was quite good though!. I was kinda expecting him to end up buying one of the new body shells after watching them build them! ('sod that welding and rebuilding lark')

Reply to
Tom Woods