OT, but...

Content warning - some scrote getting what he deserves.

Richard Brookman

This is the one I liked, real surfing.

Bob Hobden

LOL!!!l bet that smarrts!

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

...and Nige spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

From the speed of impact, and the way his head flies back, I wouldn't be surprised if it hadn't killed him - pity the video guy didn't keep shooting for another 10 seconds. Mind you, since it would appear that he was trying to knock a cyclist off on a busy street, using the door of the car as a weapon, I'm not all that bothered if he did pay the ultimate penalty. Darwin, and all that.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:04:06 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Tsunami surfing anyone? fancy surfing a wave 300' high?

Reply to
Austin Shackles