OT HP See through Scanner 4600, 4670 etc.

Don't suppose anyone has an HP 4600 series (4670) scanner do they?

I would like a copy of the driver disk (CD1) which came with the scanner.

I can download the drivers from the HP site, but think there should be some 3rd party software on the CD which is missing from the download.

Will cover cost of blank CD and postage with beer tokens.

Ta

David

Reply to
rads

You should be able to find the "Imaging" s/ware available to download from the HP site as well. It is sometimes best to check there as they will have all of the available patches as well.

Just checked. For Win XP

kev

"This download is the full Windows software for HP Photo and Imaging software v2.3 for the HP Scanjet 4600 series of digital flatbed scanners.

However, this download does not contain any third party software."

It was the last line that flagged my attention. I think the OCR, and possibly large scan stitching software was 3rd party, hence the original post. Perhaps I should just install the download, and see what I have, and have not, got.

Thanks for reply.

David

Reply to
rads

I think i might have a few at work. will check next time i am in.

Reply to
Tom Woods

David

Reply to