OT - Outdoor Christmas Lights

You thought yours were good.................................

Andy

On or around Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:30:52 -0000, "Andy" enlightened us thusly:

nother routine to the same TSO track, Wizards in Winter.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

National Lottery have copied that for an ad. What is that music?

BTW, I want murder in cold blood anyone that does that to a house.

Reply to
Nige

Trans Siberian Orchestra? who?

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:25:02 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

See other post...

Trans Siberian Orchestra. They're fecking ace, there are some cracking versions of christmas carols and stuff. Think of Hendrix playing the Star Spangled Banner...

but they do (did) more than that, too.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I'll loook 'em up.

That reminds me, I'll look up Jimi on Youtube.

As an aside to youtube, i'm sure you have all tried youporn?

Reply to
Nige

How very dare you!

Reply to
Rich B

Yer protesting a bit much there ;)

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:35:11 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Perish the thought...

erm...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

TSO are still touring AFAIK

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

And badly at that.

I might have to track some more of their stuff down.

I agree that adorning a house in fairy lights, santas, snowmen and other assorted objects is naff, the odd chain of lights or tree in the window is OK though. Brightens these long dark nights. However that full on display is actually pretty good and very well done.

This one:

Is naff and not very well done.

The one that Austin likned to

also extremely well done and manages to avoid being naff, even though the number of lights is huge, simply by being so well done. Oh and the band:

Dave Liquorice

Reply to
Stuart

With my dylsexia, I need YouPron.