OT - Unblurred

The world looks very different now I'm seeing it without the aid of glasses! Cheers to those on here that helped me make this decision :) Driving the LR's is totally different! Fun fun fun :)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Have you had Laser Surgery?

Who with, Would you recommend them? what was it like etc etc.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Hi Paul :)

I went with Optical Express, they were excellent, as is the aftercare. The actual op was painless and I could see pretty well after a small sleep (3 hours). I've had a tiny issue with the flap healing on one eye, so they are getting me in each morning to check on it.

I had intralase and wavefront treatments, so no scalpel for the cut, and the removing of imperfections while vision was corrected (i.e. smoothing the lens).

I have better than 20/20 vision now, I can actually read the bottom row on the sight chart, something I could not do with my glasses!!!

I am a very happy customer :):)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

I think you fall into the vast majority of cases. Good job! Optometrists will never recommend laser, but obviously they diddle themselves out of cash if they do

Reply to
madhatchetman

Nice one, we're considering it.

Reply to