OT: What is a tot?

|| If a tot is just enough to satisfy your desire for a bit of Scotch, ||| then for Glenfiddich a tot is about 11Z2 bottles. One glass is ||| just never enough... ||| ||| || You drunkard you. You'd get on well with my mother. || -- || Nikki || ||

Yeah, go for it. What's her number?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Port - don't remember anything past the first glass apart from being violently sick afterwards. Spent two days in bed with the room spinning every time I moved my head. Done similar on Snakebite and blackcurrant in the days I used to go to the rock disco at Leicester University.

Reply to
Nikki