OT : Win Vista Beta 2

Since we seem to have a few IT guys in here I wondered if anyone was using Vista?

I've downloaded the ISO image from MS, but they have stopped handing out serial keys now, and I'm no longer an MSDN member. Don't suppose anyone on here has a key that they would mind sending to my e-mail address do they? snipped-for-privacy@mmaddock.sodoffspam.com

I've found one online - ending 4M73W, but lots of reports of it not working - tho I haven't tried it yet myself.

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock