P38 C117 plug

I'm looking for a plug C117 for a 1996 P38a. It's the plug that connects into the Air Suspension CPU under the passenger seat. I don't need a new one as I'm just botching up a test jig.

I tried the obvious places and got nothing and my local scrap men haven't got one.

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

Have you tried your local lucas parts centre they keep a fair selection of connectors on the shelf Derek

Reply to
Derek