Rear Crossmember on a 110

Right,

Rear crossmember off, cut just before the chassis crossmember by the rear springs.

What do people do with the cable? Cut it and re-connect because there is no way that it will go back through the grommet in the crossmember? Or do you drill a new hole and run it down the outside of the crossmember?

After that just a "simple" job of welding the crossmember up!

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

On or around Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:06:39 GMT, puffernutter enlightened us thusly:

ooer. talk about synchronicity, I've just seen your posting in ukrme about selling the Hunslet. I wish I had the money - having fired "Alan George" on the TVR which is a full-size one it'd be fun to have one of me own.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

push the grommit out first and then the plug should just fit through the hole in the metal.

Reply to
Tom Woods