P38 Front Air Springs

Hi

Anyone know where I can get the best price on replacement front air bags (springs)

Martyn

#####Reply to: info at onecal dot co dot uk#####

Reply to
Count de Monet

From what I can see it will be MILES cheaper to convert to springs at £350 etc!!

Might be a thought?

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

I've seen them on eBay about £65 each. (Buy it now) Dunlop I believe. Some seller offering free postage if you buy all four.

Paddocks were selling them about £73 ish if memory serves me correct. Free postage when you spend over £50

Gerry

Reply to
Gerry

Oh come on. Land Rover owners have long since given up on 'MILES cheaper'. We are just hoping to keep our habit up without getting too criminal. Converting to springs is like detox on Methadone.

Although I'd probably mug somebody if I though they had a '96 RR EAS ECU I could rebuild with a manual reset button.

Somebody has been hawking P38 air springs on Ebay. Whether it is a good price is a matter of opinion.

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

Does anyone have a link or item number? I can't find any on eBay

Reply to
Count de Monet

Item number: 4568804642

Usual disclaimers: I just saw the listing and know nothing about the seller.

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt