Paid up member of the club!!!!!

Well, nearly, I won it but don't have it yet!

I'll dust off me socket set!

Anyone fancy doing me a MOT around the Yorkshire area?

Best way of getting the running boards, the bull bar & the rear lamp protectors off????

Help me name her!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Plasma Torch. ;-) Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

protectors off????

How did I guess?

LOL!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

hehehe - that easy then! I'll get some chain mail gloves for the job!

Unless, anyone wants some runningboards & a very tidy bullbar for nowt & lives near the M1 & could help me take them off on the journey home!

You can get some front lamp guards to match too, without de-spleening any kids in a slight road/school altercation.

Lucky for me I live near Thornton 4x4 breakers & Simmonites (the teefs) for owt I need!

Nige

Reply to
Nige