parallel/reserve LPG tanks

Thanks, I dont have any instructions for it but I think its a Landi Renzo ( not a bad name for a system on a Land Rover). The wires on the gauge are green and black and they appear to go all the way back to the switch unit.

Gerald

Reply to
Idris

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:16:46 +0000, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

yep, the foundation cert in food hygiene is taught in industry as a four hour course, with 3hrs of study, 1/2 hr revision, 1/2 hr test. 30 questions multiple guess, need about 25 out of 30 to pass. Reminds me, ought to consider redoing my advance food hygiene cert as i took it 1995, but is still considered valid!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:15:25 +0000, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

GLASS have a nifty one made from an old beer barrel. Oil drums can be made to last longer by adding sand into the base to absorb the heat.

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Hmm. How about a couple of inches of concrete ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

...and William Tasso spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

A man isn't dressed without one.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I'll organise a date to use about 7000 acres near here somewhere late in the year - should give you lot ample time to arrive. You bring your toys and the fire pit, I'll provide the food, booze and fuel for fires and vehicles.

Reply to
EMB

Job for you Martyn - and you could buy yourself a nice wee country estate here and commute to it in only 40 mins.

Reply to
EMB

Steve

Reply to
Steve

36°55'S 174°45'E according to me GPS
Reply to
EMB

's bit of a haul for a weekend though.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

I'm not surprised, it is very basic and common sense. I guess with the onlines stuff you work through a set of pages that impart the information and are individually tested, only being allowed to move on to the next one once you have passed the previous. Then have the "certification" test at the end. Found a few doing the "Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene" (as it is now called) for =A325 + VAT.

Not really, I'm a very particular, fussy, old bastard when it comes to having things done. I am rarely satisfied about the standard and quality "professional tradesmens" work. The idea of bringing in an "unknown" doesn't, erm, appeal...

Getting off the M-F 9-5 must be a relief but I've never worked that; even when I was an employee. I've been self employed for 13 years. I don't think I could go back to being an employee, even on the irregular hours I was on.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I would REALLY like to take you up on that! :-)

Reply to
Mother

For 'a' but not for 'all'...

Reply to
Mother

I'm getting a 404 on that - but I'll take the job...

Reply to
Mother

Damn, I post the link the day they advertise new jobs. Try

- prolly below your skill level tho.

Reply to
EMB

Nothing is ever _below_ my skill level! Plenty is way above, but I can always make something up ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Oi - that's my method of applying for jobs.

Reply to
EMB

Similar experience. i went to get the lpg system installed in my landy and the guy said to my "we'll be using landi equipment" and for a little while i wasn't sure if he was taking the piss or not.

Sam.

Reply to
Samuel

On or around Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:38:27 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

have to say, living 12000 miles from the present govt. in this country and the EU has a certain appeal... There are a few practical diffuclties though. And there's no guarantee that the govt. in ennzed is or will remain any better.

Tellyer wot I'd like to do, and that's go back to the days when you could get to oz for 10 quid (OK, 10 quid was worth more then) and work on the railway or somesuch for a couple of years.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:37:44 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

I think the fuel consumption on the journey there might be prohibitive.

Reply to
Austin Shackles