Part number of the funny bar behind the front seats on a series 2a safari ?

Anyone know? How much do they cost?

Reply to
mark

Looks as if the part number is 333395 and its called a grab rail. No idea what they cost or whether they are available. Should be available second hand, as they would survive where the chassis has rusted out. JD

Reply to
JD

I have one here if you want one last time I looked it was ok can have another look and check for you if you like

It cost me £15 on eaby and lived under the stairs ever since yours for £10 plust the postage

No good to me as the pillars of my safari were shot so going for a truck cab just as soon as I find a truck cab and back lol

all the best Paul

Reply to
Paul Henry

In message , Paul Henry writes

Heh! Wanna buy a series 2a safari? :)

Reply to
mark

If I buy another one my mothers going to have a fit iv got a 109 on the drive with a 109 in progress right behind it lol

Reply to
Paul Henry

In message , Paul Henry writes

If it doesn't sell today I shall be breaking it :) (shame; another tax exempt bites the dust) How about parts :)

Reply to
mark