parts for series in lincs

as i am more time in lincs and have a few land-rovers there, where can i go and look for parts like serie 2a and military landrovers ? cheers the dutch nutter

Reply to
the dutch nutter

I've added a couple of extra links to the FAQ have a good time Derek

Reply to
Derek

You could try Shirley at Bescathorpe landrover and there is LR Spares near Grantham

Jon

Reply to
Jon

LR Spares, whilst run by the excellent Bruce Chad (with whom I have no problem, great guy) shares premises with Willetts Landrovers, who are lying cheating conniving scum.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

thanks all, i will give a few a visit, and going to look for a military diesel tank now, Cheers, Arjan

Reply to
the dutch nutter

Rimmer brothers

Reply to
Nige

You HAVE to be kidding! Their base is a mile or so from me and I drive right past their door all the way to Louth to avoid using Rimmer - look at everyone elses prices for parts and then add a zero. Or sometimes more than one zero...

Reply to
null

Your just down the road from me then Arjan :)

You could also try Hobson Industries at Doddington on Bain They do abag load of ex-mil stuff

Jon

Reply to
Jon

Lovell's is also good for s/h bits - just outside Lincoln in Saxilby

Reply to
null

hobson bro's is something else then hobson industries, i found out. same address but smaller company i have some experiance with them, and i don't want to be depending on just one supply address.(not if i have to wait over 4 weeks to get a diesel tank). @Jon, i am not 100% living there but getting closer. i like the slow going farming neighbourhood better then the down town amsterdam style they got here. i think it's good to find some local Land-Rover owners so the understanding is there when i am working the trucks again :-) cheers, Arjan

Reply to
the dutch nutter