pervs

33 watchers and no bids yet with under an hour to go!

And I get my new Disco on Saturday!

I feel so ............. exposed ;-)

Reply to
tiscali

I had a shitload of watchers on my landy and I never got any serious bids on it, and only one or two stupid questions. Chances are most of the watchers are other people looking to sell a similar machine..

Well zip up man! You'll catch your death.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Yeah Ebay is like that! Never mind I'll park it up in the street with a notice in the window, some local punter will buy it.

Hey look on the bright side - I now own TWO DISCO's YAY

Reply to
tiscali