Ping Beamends Richard!

Couple of oddities...

1) Series III wiper arms, including the bit that fits on the spindle and the little bolt, most notably the passenger side one.

does this consist of the arm plus the adapter STC987?

2) wiper blade PRC1330 - is this an original-type one or a champion-esque variety?
Reply to
Austin Shackles

he's on holiday this week I think....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

The wiper arm and spindle adapter are separate parts.

PRC1330F are the original "flat" blades, PRC1330 are "modern" cantilever ones.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:58:42 +0100, Tim Hobbs enlightened us thusly:

ah. nemmind, maybe he'll see it later. None of it's critical, and I can more-or-less guess the answers.

might just order it anyway, we'll see, they're only a couple of quid each.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:53:59 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

figured as much.

OK... I have champion stylee, and they look a bit cumbersome, and are also fractionally long, so they hit the bottom of the screen. I think the SIII had "modern" type blades, though... the flat ones are more a series II thing, from my recollection.

I guess a mite of ordering is in order. Actually, what I started out looking for was the round red reflectors.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

551595 Series Reflector (Round) £2.88 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Sat, 10 Sep 2005 07:35:05 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

yeah, I found them in your list. The arms are black, ISTR? are the blades black or chrome?

Black would suit the motor, as mostly it's either purple or black - I had in mind, actually, going round and painting over the purple on the should-be-galv bits and making them black too, which I think would be better than the current purple.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Chrome arms have been NLA from quite some time.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd