PING: Tom Woods

Did you get my e-mail??

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

Yes I did thanks!. and I replied to you.

I've not been at home much recently (i've been on holiday, house sitting elsewhere and motoring around the country collecting bits of saabs!), and this is the first time i've managed to have a proper read of the NG.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Got reply thanks. Haven't had chance to speak to father about it. will do soon.

Reply to
Graham G