Polishing

Can anyone recomend a good polish. I was thinking of buying Dura Shine, has anyone used this? Steve

Reply to
StvDp

Mer or Autoglym are both worth a dabble. I've seen Mer for sale at a reasonable price in the local Tesco.

HTH

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff J

In article , Geoff J writes

I like Autoglym too, but can't imagine using it on the Landy!

Mindyew, it is scheduled for a makeover (sometime), so maybe after that I'll get all house-proud...

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig