rr air con

Are the fans in front of the engine radiator for the air con , if so when should they come on, arnold clark have just regassed my sys but these fans still dont seem to work.

Reply to
Cdunn53

Hi

The air con fans on my 300tdi disco run all the time when the air is on also the air con cuts out and the fans keep running if the engine gets very hot i.e. towing up long hills in very hot weather. I cured this though by washing out the condenser and rad with a hose. Got quite a lot of mess out.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon