Posh Ted

Where is PT? Has he been tednapped and held? Has he eloped with a dubious female bear? Has he run off and joined the Fleet Air Arm? We are worried. Has anybody seen our Ted?? Please respond urgently with any information. Possible reward.

Reply to
Rory Manton

Last person I knew who had him was Graham Hall (vice chairman of GLASS) but it did mean that PT was running around in a Mitsubishi Shogun.........

I have e-mailed to try and find his whereabouts!

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, Fully restored, ready for sale! Make me an offer! Suzuki SJ410 (Fiancée's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

Ah, so in disgrace, he's 'offed and joined the Foreign legion ?

steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Rory,

I think he's off to Virginia with Frank Elson......

Reply to
The Neffalump

indeed he is, for the MAR do.