what do you think bout this one?

I have a 76 Rangie with a manual box and a poor body, this one is 83 and auto

does anyone know if I can shoe horn the manual into the 83 from the 76?

Reply to
Richard

I have a 4 speed manual lying around on my drive if you want it. 5 minutes from M1 J37.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Thanks for the offer, but I'm in Australia...

Reply to
Richard

Barnsley?

Reply to
Nige

So desperate to get rid of it that you will offer it to people in Australia? :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Yes, didn't really look properly! I could drop it off in February, but the excess baggage might be a bit steep....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Yep. I don't get up your way very much, but the beer train from Keighley to Haworth is a definite 'must do'...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

It passes my office every day! I get down your way every day nearly!

Reply to
Nige

Yeah we send all our bad stuff to Australia (Convicts, bad actors, ugly women, etc etc)

:))))

Andrew Renshaw