Lists can be very bad

I've just finished writing up the list of things I want to do to my Disco. It's not a short list. In fact I'd say it's a long list.

I suspect I'm going to be working on this little lot for a very long time indeed.

Now I just need to learn to weld/braze/large scale solder.

This is going to take a while.

List is at

Paul S. Brown

On or around Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:51:06 +0100, "Paul S. Brown" enlightened us thusly:

I really wouldn't make a trailer based on the RR axle - it's much too heavy and too intrusive a shape. You can improve it a bit by removing the diff, but that's a lot of work for little gain.

personally, I'd use independent units and a space frame.

Reply to
Austin Shackles