Posted for INFO: Fw from a n other list

Sunday 18 Jan 00:16

67 votes cast so far: 1% say off-roaders are a menace; 99% say not :-)

Won't that make the establishment happy?

Regards Steve G

Reply to
SteveG

Theres a dispute going on in South Shropshire about a green lane which runs

> past a house. See > >
> for article. Needless to say the anti 4x4 case is grossly

exagerated, but

its creating a stir locally, and there are calls for a TRO, if not an > outright ban on "off-roading". You get the flavour of the debate from the > article. > > The paper is running a poll to test opinion about off-roaders. You can vote > here if you want > >
> (see bottom left hand corner) > > If the links don't work automatically cut & paste into your

browser address

window (sometimes they work for me, sometimes they don't!) > > Cheers guys >
Reply to
Mark

Sunday 10.28am, 83 votes, 2% - 98%

Reply to