Photo for illustration only, or something.....

"CAR FEATURED IN PICTURE IS AN EXAMPLE ONLY AND NOT THE CAR FOR SALE"

Yeah, you're selling a P reg purple Audi A6, so just take a picture of any old A6, here, this one'll do, a 51 reg silver one, and bung that on the auction.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Blimey! Is that allowed?

Reply to
Questions

Hmm, makes you wonder just how bad his really is. Maybe it isn't purple, it is girly pink.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

> 7&rd=1

Ok, just a question...

Why whenever I click these ebay links of silly cars you guys always post up,

90% of the time it says invalid item?? I even try copy&paste with now luck:-(

Andy R

Reply to
Andy

Mostly this would be because the URL has trimmed onto the next line. You can use notepad to combine the two halves of the URL back into one line and paste that into the address bar of IE.

You're using Outlook Express though, so that's about all you can do. Ebay item URLs are longer then Express is willing to make the lines, as far as I can see.

Reply to
Questions

Cos they paste em and the URL is more than abour 70characters and wraps over

2 lines. When Outlook distress shows them on my screen I usually get away with adding the first digit of the 2nd line to the URL in the browser once I have clicked it.

Copying and pasting doesnt work as the clipboard copies a return character at the end of the line and only pastes the first or last bit into the single line address space in your browser.

HTH

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

In article , snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I get the same problem in gravity, must be an option or switch that I'm missing.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Gravity being the news client you are using rather than the rather useful quirk of physics that holds you to the planet?

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

If you put the URL in brackets a decent newsreader should ignore the line wrap.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

I don't think that helps the OP.

Reply to
Questions

Even PC users aren't forced to use OE. There are plenty of free alternatives that work. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman

In article , snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Or even both.