Power point in back of 110 CSW

All,

I'd like to install a number of 12V power supplies (cigar lighter type) to plug various things such as battery chargers, etc., and power a small floodlight, all this in the back of a 110 CSW. Anybody knows if there is already a power line pre-installed somewhere near the back? For example, is there one for the tow bar? And will it be able to power all that?

Cheers,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

I'd suggest you need a new feed from the battery using much bigger cable, switched via a relay and independently fused as near to the battery as possible.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I'd consider setting up a split charge battery setup and run the 12v sockets off that. Wolverine 110CSW

Reply to
Wolverine

I was somehow thinking that I would have to do that. Was just wondering whether there was already something pre-installed (one can always dream ;-) ).

And the plan is to have the relay controlled by a switch somewhere close to the driver.

Thanks.

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

Yes, part of the plan as well, but for later probably. Thanks.

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse