Range Rover Classic 94 air suspension problem

Hiya All, First off, I have just come across this forum and seems like a mine of information (hard earned, I know) and a great read!!! My compliments to you. I was hoping to pick the brains a little of the experts here about an odd intermittent problem. Basically, if I start up my Range Rover, the top 2 switches light up (no flashing though) and no lift. After about 10 mins, lights go out and suspension will perform great. This also happened once while driving lasting for about 10 mins then normal again. I have read the service pdfs (god bless ebay) and they dont have anything to offer about this specific problem. Its probably the ECU but would love to know for sure.

Thanks in advance for any help

Rog

RRC 94 LSE 4.2 (and I love it!)

"I like to skate on the other side of the ice - Stephen Wright"

Reply to
Roger Lyons

I would start by asking Dennis at Rover Renovations:

Cheers, Chris.

Reply to
chris