Re: 2.5tdi bmw engine

A friend has a BMW that he's breaking.

> The engine is a 2.5 turbo injection diesel out of a car. > Complete with all the bits but needs a new oil cooler matrix. > I thought this may go nicely in a Land Rover, if I'm right, anyone > want it?

Is it the 6cyl as seen in the P38A?

Reply to
David French

Twas Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:59:59 +0100 when "David French" put finger to keyboard producing:

I don't know but I'll find out. The car is Austrian around 1992 I understand if that helps.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mr.niceATsofthome.nethttp://community.webshots.com/user/mrnice106___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Twas Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:59:59 +0100 when "David French" put finger to keyboard producing:

It is indeed a 6 cyl, I shall attempt to get an engine number on wednesday.