Re: Anybody want some Bilstien dampers for P38?

I'm just about to part exchange my P38 for a disco 3 (boo hooo) & as only

> fit the £280 dampers a week ago they might as well go to someone who > needs/wants them. They make a huge difference to the ride/handling. > > It's a very simple job & what i would want to happen is said person turns > up here (Bradford/Leeds) takes off my dampers, puts old dampers on my car > & gives me £120. > > It takes about an hour all in. > > Anyone interested, let me know!!

Now if you was down here a bit i'd be having that deal.

But Leeds/Bradford....thats well North from here (oxford)

Oh well.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Crowder

I'm probably driving the pinkie down to Cambridge in September, if that's any help. You'll have to come and find me though, the sun compass not too good at navigating around towns.

All the best

Reply to
wayne

????

So it WAS a slipped liner then?

Do you now hold the record for the shortest period of ownership for a P38?

Best of luck with the Disco 3!

Reply to
Natalie Drest