Re: Anyone going to Trentham...

I'm going.

I am currently a show virgin, so looking forward to the experience.

.... that reminds me, must sort camping for Friday night.

Martin

1980 S111 109 (Sandie)
...or is everyone saving themselves for Peterborough? > Cheers, John > >
Reply to
Martin (Wirral, UK)

A tip for you martin...remove adjustable towing hitch and sidesteps if you're going to try the medium to hard off-road course! I went for 1st time last year and have been looking forward to this weekend since!

Cheers, Ian (red '93 110 CSW with one bent step and dented sill!!!)

Reply to
Ian Symonds