Wntd: Radaitor

i'm in need of a radiator {secondhand or new} for a 1990 Discovery 3.5 V8 {Manual} in the Birmingham area or surrounding area within a 30 mile radius please email me on snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk thanks in advance

Reply to
RoCkPoRt

I am not sure if it is identical to that from a 1989 RR V8 but I have just replaced mine with a new one (old one finally died) - the replacement was £175 from Paddocks.

Try here too:

He has a couple of secondhand ones and will post to you

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

Try: