Re: Attn : Harry H

Hi,

Any chance of posting the header then? Just so we, the "sick of hearing it all" lot, can see?

Neil

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

It wasn't a forgery, as you well know.

Look who's talking! I've already taken your emails to the police, so I suggest you just sit back and relax and await further news!

In the meantime PLEASE cease your monotonous warblings about the matter on this NG and let justice take it's course. I am sure most people are sick of hearing about it at this stage.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Thas the thing about Liars they weave such a web that eventually they trip over there own lies.

Well spotted Neil....

Luckwill...you've just outed your one only true supporter...yourself.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee_D" Newsgroups: alt.fan.landrover Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 2:08 PM Subject: Re: Attn : Harry H

: > "On 24/10/03 1:07 pm, Mother, "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net, in article : > snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, wrote: : >

: > > On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:23:07 +0100, Llandrovers : > > wrote: : : > Llandrovers! Website & contact via

: > =============================================================== : > 2003 Discovery Td5 GS5 c/w CDL - perfection and brilliance! : > =============================================================== : > South Wales Land Rover Enthusiasts -
> ===============================================================: >

: >

: > -- : > Harry Haynes" : >

: > Harry Haynes? : >

: > Oh dear. : >

: > Neil : : ROTFLMAO!!!!! : : Thas the thing about Liars they weave such a web that eventually they trip : over there own lies. : : Well spotted Neil.... : : Luckwill...you've just outed your one only true supporter...yourself. : : : Lee D : :

in the infamous words of Nelson Muntz

HA - HA

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

Reply to
sluff

Ouch - just scared my dog... Haven't laughed so loud for ages!

Neil, I'll be buying you a pint at the earliest possible opportunity!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 24/10/03 14:26:

Do you know I must be a thick a fresh pig s*1t , cos I can' t see whats going on with the headers.

Reply to
Rory Manton

I had to look twice when Neil posted it. Luckwit has signed himself as both 'llandrovers' AND Harry Haynes. He'll currently be feeling somewhat silly and trying to quickly think of an excuse! :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 24/10/03 14:46:

It is so clear once pointed out , isn't it?

Reply to
Rory Manton

In article , Mother writes

It's not *that* rare. It's a sort of Out***k Exp***s for Macs, comes as part of the MS Office package. My better half uses it, but as she's computer-allergic (well, seems like it), it does the job. Was a complete pain to set up mind, as the config files don't appear to, except when they feel like it. I'm expecting the kids to use it too, as they share an iMac. It is better than Apple's 'Mail' program, but that's not saying much.

Does anyone know of something nice (shareware/freeware) that'll run native in OS-X? Ours is OS-9, and runs in the compatibility mode (way too pricey to upgrade).

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Macsoup for news (full usage,but nag screen every start up,£12ish to register and get rid of the nag) Eudora for Mail.Full version is around £35, but they do a 'sponsored' version(which is not too much of a pain apparently) for free. Both availbale in OS X and 9 versions. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Try MT-NewsWatcher available from

I use anearlire version which I'm very pleased with Paul

Reply to
PM

I doubt he's worked out that the email he's doctored, the text of which is open for anyone to see at:

(as has previously been discussed here) was 'PGP signed'. I always PGP sign stuff that I believe may later be questioned. Oops... :-)

He got three copies, one just signed, one encrypted and one signed and encrypted. All via a secure and monitored outgoing mail server. I think that's at least a Criminal Deception for him to forge an email in such a way, almost certainly wasting police time if indeed he has found someone to listen to his demented whibblings... Oops... :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I only know one person better with Cisco IOS, and until he prangs his Lotus, isn't (sadly) interested in Land Rovers :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

If he's who I'm thinking of he's driving Radicle at the moment - dunno how he's doing in the league, but I'm sure he's having lots of fun.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

Yeah. A few people are happier with him on the track... Last time he gave me a lift to Telehouse was in his M3 - a week after melting his tyres at a track day. Pouring rain and 70+mph made for an 'interesting' journey :-)

I have his Piper cam and vernier duplexing unit in my 101. He never got around to putting them in his Westie.

I can't really see him in a new Rangie...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Nor I. Scared the heck out of him one day when I was giving him a lift out of the car park in the Disco - one wheel up on the parapet running around the office, the other one on the ground - there's a 2.5' height difference at the end.

Now - do I take up his offer of Quad Delorto carbs for my V8 or not?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Well if you don't, remind him how radical they'd be on a 4.6L 101 ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:29:52 +0100, Llandrovers made me spill my meths by writing:

DING!

At least your sig sep works now though.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:29:52 +0100, Llandrovers made me spill my meths by writing:

THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING! THUMP! THUMP! DING!

What's that noise?

It's Tony thumping his head on the keyboard whilst raping his fist under the desk, while we know he's been sussed.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

It may look like that, but...

(Such a persistent stain)