Re: Attn : Harry H

Oh, stop being so childish...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

COME ON Luckwill...put your money where your mouth is...there's been at least 5 requests now for your to post the headers... so lets be having them.

Oh what am I thinking..your Tony "liar liar PANTS on fire" Luckwill. SO there aren't any headers to post are there Tony.

So whats the title of your new book perhaps we can do some advertising for you. Does it have a nice picture of you on the cover, like the one in the local and National Papers? on the subject of which 3 comes after 2 but what were you counting?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

i realy realy realy like u pls pls pls b my friend

Reply to
A Small Piece of Green Fungus

Why do you blame Martyn for everything?. Its your actions that have caused it all!

Martyn doesnt seem to have to promote his site - you seem pretty much self promoting! If you learnt when to shut up and accept the consequences your life might be a bit easier!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Another false, libellous comment.

Reply to
Harry Haynes

And you would know how HARRY ........?

Reply to
sluff

Really - I don't think so.

Why are you reverting to the Harry Haynes alias???

It's Anthony Peter Luckwill who is 'Wanted' in Dublin. He failed to surrender to his bail, oh dear...

Now, what was the offence?

Can you provide the headers as repeatedly requested, for the highly offensive forged email you posted here aerlier?

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Wrong! The case collapsed, in fact, so I didn't have to answer to anything. And that's come from my lawyers over there. I know the police are saying otherwise but that's typical.

Which is why I ain't going over there for some time yet! You'd think, if they *really* wanted me, they'd have come for me by now. They know where I am!

Reply to
Llandrovers

Sadly, Eire is 'another country' and although fairly serious, the offences they want Luckwill for are not of the level to warrant the cost, both financial, and in terms of Court time, of a Formal Extradition process. However, should someone 'tip them off' whilst he's visiting mummy and daddy...

This has been suggested a few times in the past, oddly enough.

I'd rather be able to tip them off next time he's there. If there is a 'next time', that is.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Do these two paragraphs appear to directly contradict themselves?

Hey good News Harry, the price on Luckwills head looks like it may be going up soon...

Seems a fewother people like the idea of adding incentive - may even be ofinterest to The News Of The World? Nah, they have far better plannedfor you already! :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Couldn't we 'accidentally help' him onto the ferry, and then warn them :0)

Reply to
Agrippa

Yes, we all know you'd do anything to get anyone into trouble.......

Reply to
Llandrovers

I think you do not understand the difference between:

"Doing anything legal to ensure justice and the safety of children"

and

"Being Tony Luckwill"

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

ill look after u if u will b my friend ill wrap myself a round u i am airtight

Reply to
A Small Piece of Green Fungus

I'm Tony Luckwill , and so is my wife.

I would also like to Confess to posting under a number of aliases in order to get close to people and clean their Land Rovers. In the past I have been a frequent poster to this group using the names Mother, Austin Shackles, Lee_D and QrizB. Sometimes I put on Womens clothing ans post as Nikki.

Stop it this is all too silly. now in the real world, who would like to make me a present of a Land Rover, I will happily swap for a small, poor quality digital camera and a packed of bogrolls.

Hairy Hands.

Reply to
Le Kangoo

I subscribed to this newsgroup only a few days ago, and as of now am unsubscribing again.

Sadly I made the mistake of believing that the newsgroup was dedicated to the Land Rover marque, but instead it does seem that schoolchildren are playing games herein. That's a pity, but that's the nature of the Internet where stupid idiots get to expose the difficulties that the adolescent hormone rush can cause.

Goodbye folks, and thanks for the helpful comments to queries I raised earlier.

PoP

Reply to
PoP