Re: Attn : Harry H

Mother" > hearing it all" lot, can see?

Heheheh ... ;)

Nice to see a lying paedophile getting caught out _again_ .. just a pity he didn't do what the forged email suggests he does.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Mother" > hearing it all" lot, can see?

I'm sorry if this is slightly off topic, but the luckwill site directed me to the google transcript of the apology...

I now need to wipe the coffee off my monitor after reading this.....

"²I, Anthony Peter Luckwill, known as Tony Luckwill, do hereby and herein publicly retract statements previously made by myself in relation to Martyn Bailey, and statements referring to two of his companies; Solis (Shefield Internet) and the Redsys Network (UK and in the Netherlads). "

Netherlads? rofl

Some people just can't be helped.

Reply to
Pete M

Well that's Micro$oft for you - useless as usual.

How tempted I am to start using Linux........

OK so I admit that one, but I am definitely not "daniel", OK!

You can't blame me for wanting to assume a totally different identity. I do feel I have a valid contribution to make to the NG but it's getting increasingly more difficult to do anything whilst certain other individuals keep hijacking and ruining my efforts, deliberately, just so they can claim to be one up on me all the time, fecking bullies.

So I'll ask one more time - Martyn, please please quit advertising *that* site through Usenet, let the legal system decide who's right and who's wrong, and let's have some sense of normality here for heaven's sake. Your continued mentioning of *it* is just calculated to annoy me. Give it a try?

I don't care who reads my posts and who doesn't from now on, but I shall make my opinions heard where necessary especially if they concern Land Rovers........

Reply to
Llandrovers

That was my typo actually :-)

I sent him the 'out' and suggested the text. I haven't changed it on the site as the message itself was pgp signed - with the typo in there...

Mind, given he changed everything else, odd he didn't spot that.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

"That one"?

This isn't a game you know? Have you any idea of the consequences of your actions? Fraud, deception, forgery... You're still on Probation aren't you?

No. It's calculated to 'protect children'. What bit don't you understand?

Now, are you going to provide the headers to the forged and highly offensive 'email' your included in your post earlier? Tried contacting DC Kaye earlier, no luck, so I called a few other poeple...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

will u b my friends pls pls pls?

i used 2 live on a second hand peace of bogroll pls be my friend hairy, pls pls pls

Reply to
A Small Piece of Green Fungus

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:21:21 +0100, Llandrovers made me spill my meths by writing:

You mean there's more?

He did, he even promised to hand it the name to you free of charge but you got confident again and couldn't stop yourself gobbing off. If you can't restrain yourself over something so minor what chance have you of controlling other minor urges.

You mean "give "it" a break"?

It's like a Carry On film with you as Kenneth Williams. Go on, practice saying "It"

Martyn as Matron?

Oh I'm gonna catch it for that.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

Have you any idea of the consequences of yours? Identical with your continued publication of *that* website.

No it ain't, it's called "lets just see how far we can push Tony over the edge".

Reply to
Llandrovers

Rubber gloves ready...

This won't hurt a bit...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I have previously made my thoughts on that very public. The only reason you'd top yourself is to spite me and rob me of my joy at seeing you sent to prison. Besides, it takes courage to do that.

Are you going to post the headers from the forged and highly offensive email you included in your earlier post? Would you like to explain it in any way? It's evident that you fell over the edge some time ago. A good defence in law, being bonkers - oh, no... you've already tried that one, silly me - forgot that...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:21:36 +0100, Mother made me spill my meths by writing:

Come any closer and I'll fart...

Reply to
Wayne Davies

He's still 'Wanted' by the Garda in Dublin...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I ask again,

Please can you send/publish here the headers for that posting?

Enquiring minds. Please support your accusation with relevant proof. After all, email is, ultimately, a traceable service.

Neil

Reply to
<metalthrasher

Yes, we noticed!

See above.

I got 4 emails from you that time, two gobblygook, the one on the site, plus that one I published earlier today. And don't tell me you deny being able to send email then delete all evidence of doing so, because someone in your position as a "hostmaster" would be quite capable of doing so........

If I have, it's hardly surprising given what you have been doing to me! Non stop harassment, lies, bullying, etc.

Reply to
Llandrovers

You call wrecking my chances of ever being able to do anything again especially in the way of jobs etc whilst Martyn continues with that site and the promotion of it, minor?

Reply to
Llandrovers

Would you please post the full headers, as previously requested?

Can you also confirm that by saying: "And don't tell me you deny being able to send email then delete all evidence of doing so, because someone in your position as a "hostmaster" would be quite capable of doing so" you are accusing me of deleting evidence or otherwise attempting to hinder the due course of law??

Please do clarify, I'm going to enjoy collating this lot!

I rather think that if anyone has a case of Harassment to answer, it should be you. I'll be making a rather formal request of DC Kaye on Monday morning. I wonder if anyone hereabouts would care to act as a witness?

Now, Luckwill, those headers???

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Oh, of course! you haven't seen the poster campaign yet, have you?

You see, I did get within a gnats of actually suing you - but you have nothing worth taking you to court for, apart from a Disco belonging to the finance company... So I thought I'd spend my money elsewhere...

The TV Ads and Radio broadcasts start soon. Advertising hoardings might be a good idea too. Pah! What am I saying, there's no need, especially as The News Of The World are about to start getting VERY well, "tabloid" with you!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:54:52 +0100, Llandrovers made me spill my meths by writing:

I'm sorry, I misplet Minor.

Reply to
Wayne Davies