Re: Christmas laning rollcall.

When are you doing it?

Got my eberspacher working now :D

Reply to
Tom Woods

27th Tom, bring the mince pies & all that.
Reply to
Nige

See his other post; front diff lock is stuck in the "locked" position.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

We'll I'm working Christmas day and the five days following so it's bah humbug from me :-( ....panic not Mrs Home secretary the big man comes at 5pm in our house this year - at least Santa gives a shit.

It'll be an indian summer as Tom has not only got the IIa running but also got a frigging heater too.. so thats snow off the cards then :-)

Have fun.... gits....

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I saw that Ian, ta.

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I've just fired an email off a couple of days back to check if there reception speaketh english and they do :-) Thats one of the top sites in the area - does tents , caravans and I think static type rental which pretty much caters for all our bretheren likely to attend.

We are up for it dependant on the dates etc. I have some other sites in mind from those I researched and those Si suggested if it is a go'er all looking very good but fishing may have to be in that little place called the sea ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

woops - 5 AM that should have been.... he'll have eaten all the pies by 5 PM.

Reply to
Lee_D

The 2A still isnt MOT'd. It runs and has a handbrake but thats it! Was trying to do it this weekend but after spending an hour getting the prop back on i decided it was too ruddy cold and moved onto the 101!.

Since getting the eber going i've almost fitted one inertia reel seatbelt too! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods