Sluggish tdi

Now I know I can't win any race away from the lights (not that I try) but since the last service my 98 tdi seems more sluggish than usual.First thing in the morning . Seems to get better after it's warmed up.

I told her that if she didn't wake up in a better mood(the tdi not the missus) I'd leave her parked out side all night.

Any idea's how I can improve things.

Simon Vic. Aust

98 Disco
Reply to
Simon Mills

In article , Simon Mills writes

Is that Aust, as in "where the ferry isn't," or Aust as in surname?

Regards,

Simonm. (Henleaze - sadly no hens, nor leazes either)

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

We do have ferries down here "cobber"

Reply to
Simon Mills

In article , Simon Mills writes

Aust (not 'Australia' - no idea where that is!) is a small hamlet near Bristol that used to be quite pretty and the eastern terminus of the car ferry across to Wales. It's now sadly dominated by the new Severn bridge.

I'll try to wake up properly before reading Usenet...

Regards,

Simonm. (note to self: IF ALL ELSE FAILS READ THE EMAIL ADDRESS!)

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Aust..... I should have cottoned on I lived and work in Swindon for many years and use to drive across the old Severn bridge into Sth. Wales. Now my journeys take me to New South Wales.

Regards

Simon Mills Vic.Aust.

98 tdi ps have change my signature to avoid confusion we now have a . after Aust
Reply to
Simon Mills