Re: FREE Animations you can e-mail

FREE Animations you can e-mail

> > (click link): > >
> THOUSANDS of FREE Animations > > Enjoy, > > Fitz

I haven't got time to go through them all, but I'm willing to bet there aren't and landy animations in that lot.

:(

Reply to
asdf

Thanks for reposting the spam, I'd have missed it otherwise. Much appreciated.. Your witty comment was most excellent.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

i missed both until you posted it :)

Reply to
Nige

Like f*ck as you like did like like..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Oops... sorry... I may have been a bit... umm... under the weather when I posted.

Soz.

Reply to
asdf