Re: High Mileage

> Would it considered be daft to buy a high mileage 110 300Tdi, like 140,000 > miles high? >

Oh well, I've gone and done it now. The deposit cheque will be in the post today.

In a months time I will be the proud owner of a P reg 110 commercial station wagon, previously owned by the AA and the Lada will be going, going gone.

It needs some paint work patching up and a couple of bits of rust sorting before it takes hold at the bottom of the driver side air vent. I'm also going to have to find out the colour code for AA yellow cos the person who patched the paint up previously didn't! If anyone knows I'd be most gratefull.

It'll be strange not having to put up with Lada jibes when I go to glass meetings now, I used to quite like the way it made some people squirm :-)

Thanks everyone for your input.

Reply to
Simon Barr

Don't worry

My Disco van has covered 190,000 and is also a P reg.

Same engine and box too. has only had one clutch and spent most of those miles towing three tons.

Reply to
marc

Thanks, that reassuring. This 110 had a clutch at just over 100,000 so hopefully that's something that I won't have to do.

Reply to
Simon Barr