Re: Internet Lunatic

Good god Nige what did you do to upset him??.

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

Dom J uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I reckon Nige may have pissed in his pond at some point during his childhood ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

oh, Dom, seeing your name reminded me of a site I stumbled across recently

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Fuckwits!

It's the U.S.A who freed you limey bastards and saved your asses in WWII

Skanks, cowards, wayao's & lugnuts - all of you! God, maybe the French do have a point...

-- everything is conditional - you just can't anticipate the condition!

Reply to
Wonder Falls

Says the person who lives in a "free" country that requires anyone who enters (and now possibly those who leave) to give their fingerprints!

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Freed?

And while we're grateful for you selling us all that stuff in WWII I'm afraid that turning up late to save the world isn't something to boast about.

Doing it twice should be something to keep quiet about...

Reply to
William Black

Swore at him for asking for a response to a not unreasonable question?

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

In news: snipped-for-privacy@asg-storefull-3111.bay.webtv.net, Wonder Falls wittered on forthwith;

That'll be the same USA that has *never* won a war without help.

The French that you needed just to win independance? Those French?

Reply to
Pete M

Not to mention getting arrested at gunpoint for crossing the road at the wrong place FFS!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Can't beat a bunch of vietnamese, or afghanis, or iraqis can you..

Or in fact anyone else. The only lot you managed to beat without help were each other, a long time ago!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

"Matthew Maddock" wrote in message news:b0Fni.23$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

Having lived in the UK for only four years (I arrived a week before

9-11...), I was worried to see that "you're getting there" slowly as well and the rest of Europe is also following suit. Not to mention the amount of all the CCTVs you guys have, a continental European would still be shocked by that.

I'm still optimistic that this surveilance/security trend will reverse at some point, otherwise we're all buggered. On a lighter note, I had this idea that if the terrorists really want to spoil it for the rest of us, then all they'd have to do is get a volunteer to stuff explosives up his arse and then "fail" before the attempt by getting caught by airport security. If that explosives-in-shoes attempt made them start asking you to take your shoes off......

Geo

Reply to
Geo

They do, good wine, nice women and good food. More than that they pass it in into the world. What did you lot pass on to the Vietnamese, My Lai ??

Reply to
John H

Again, thanks for the people who have sent me supportive emails!

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Wonder Falls

hey thats reminds me we have finally paid off the bill for the 'loan' the US made us

I think the correct expression is 'Gee thanks a bunch' now what about giving them a bill for every bloody conflict they have started since (and generally lost -iraq?) in which we have felt obliged to watch their backs ( generally so we know they are not about to shoot at us in a friendly sort of way ). Derek

Reply to
Derek

Perhaps a more balanced perspective is needed here....too much rampant jingoism is not always a good thing !

The Americans made all the difference in world war 2............both in Europe and in the war again Japan. Everyone should be grateful for that....and the many American lifes lost in that cause.

The American people whilst a diverse lot have always in my experience been friendly open and hospitable.

The problem both in America and here in the UK is the rise of dark forces........often called neocons who are prepared to go to any lengths to enslave the populations of their own countries and any other they can conquer for corparate and personal profits.

The game is simple .......generate fear.......bring in more controls ...enslave the population. Its happening in the USA its happening here.

Reply to
Barry

Wonder Falls wibbled:

aha - trolling by numbers

section 4

Reply to
Buzby

No one denies the sacrifice in terms of lives; however you must remember that the Good Ol US did well from Lend Lease for the first years of the war for which the UK was paying decades after it ended. By the way what was the old saying "overpaid, oversexed and over here", maybe that was a heartfelt feeling drived from the hardships the UK faced that was never even approached by the US population on the whole.

By the way, the only honest nation so far that has admitted a reason for being in Iraq is the Aussie PM I think. " we're in it for the oil !!"

Reply to
John H