Re: Looking for friendship; Ok but do you know any cheap LR parts for sale

In message , Hirsty's writes

ROTFL

Reply to
hugh

Forgive the ignorance but not sure what the ROTFL means ??

Hope it's not rude :-)) my wife once had to explain to an NHS manager that WUG on the chart at the bottom of a patients bed meant " whinging uncooperatve git ". Lucky said manager had a sense of humour and the Medic that penned the line was on leave at the time.

Reply to
Hirsty's

Rolls On The Floor Laughing

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

I used to have a DNR card which I placed on the food trolley...

Reply to
Mother

Ta ! very much :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

On or around Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:38:57 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

"Does Not Reguritate"?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Do Not Resuscitate