Re: OT - PSV vehicle test

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I bet someone knows. > > are the following required: > > fire extinguisher > > first aid kit? > > 'twould be silly not to take 'em, if they are.

Dunno but you need a bayle of hay for a hackney carriage so may be worth slinging one in to show willing ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Seem to recall this being discussed in here recently, and that the answer was yes.

Reply to
John Moppett

Been thinking about this anyway, really you should carry & be able to use both. I'm booked on an advanced first aid course for work & i do have a fire extinguisher. Having said that, I am in the fire business.

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

both. I'm booked on an

said that, I am in the fire

Always carry one in my Rover, and there is one on my trailer as well (at least, there used to be until some $%£"^&* at the boarding school were I live & work discharged it)

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

both. I'm booked on an

said that, I am in the fire

Several years working as a firefighter taught me the value of a decent extinguisher - all my vehicles have at least a 2kg dry powder one. Incidentally, in NZ it's an insurance requirement when playing off road at any pay site or club run event that you carry at least that size of extinguisher.

Reply to
EMB

On or around Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:32:05 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

I'm booked on an

that, I am in the fire

Starting them or putting 'em out?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Early detection!!!

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

On or around Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:32:25 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

which reminds me, must put up the new smoke alarm. got one of the other kind this time, the non-ionising sort. The other bugger (before it went senile) used to go off every time we used the grill.

I think this one is an optical type one. useful pointers in the destructions about where to site it, such as not right at the top of a pointy bit, 'cos the smoke sometimes doesn't get there.

Reply to
Austin Shackles