Reminder: October Unofficial 2006

Full details here,

I'll post this once a month for interested parties. I've just booked in for the Caravan at the Snowdon Inn. I think Nige has booked in too.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

We sure have, we're booked in one of the static caravans on site.

Was very funny listening to my wife try to converse with a scouse sounding Welshman!!!!

Anyway, we are sorted.

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yeah, I noticed that, when I put the phone down checked my wallet was present and my watch was still there.

;-)

Seems like a nice enough chap on the phone. Even refused to take money off me for now.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D