Austin - here's what you need :-)

250039083401

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Mon, 16 Oct 2006 19:29:39 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

heh. wrong length, though. I reckon I'll be getting "my" 110 back. it's currently unemployed...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Think of the friction a little chassis streching would cause ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

How about 180038379593 if that doesn't work out.. And no it's not mine, I'm not selling it any more.

Basically the above is a 110 rolling chassis with a series 3 body partially grafted on in Bedfordshire. Currently no bids and £300.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:52:59 +0100, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

hmmm.

nah, "mine" has several advantages: V8, auto box, gas conversion already on it...

Reply to
Austin Shackles