Re: Water pump ;)

Nige> Next job, a bulb at the back of the Hevac unit to replace, Nige> not a problem as I just got the Satnav screen & unit off Nige> ebay, so it's major stripdown time.

Nige> Anyone know where I can get the loom i need from?

Cheapest route is to get a BMW 3 series Sat Nav loom and extend it. It's about 20 quid instead of over 100 for the LR one. You'll need to make sure all the pinouts match the LR diagram as well, but it's not hard.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

Cheers Andy.

Reply to
Nige

What about the antena etc, are they already on the car?

Reply to
Nige

Nige> What about the antena etc, are they already on the car?

Nope. You'll need to get suitable GPS antenna.

You can pick up the speed, reverse input, and lighting feeds off the BeCM. I did have a document with all the details... drop me an e-mail (change spam to andy to reply) and I'll dig it out.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

thanks