Rear brake pads for 110 TD5

All,

I need to change my rear brake pads so went to paddock (as one of the few remaining web order places) and found that they have one to ZA614447 and one from 1A614448.

Mine is 1A60xxxx. I read that as being between the 2 numbers...

2 questions:

- which one should I go for (I learnt there's no point in asking them directly...)?

- is there some place only with an "official" list of spares with ref numbers against VINs?

TIA,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

Google the part numbers, find a decent picture.

Take yours out and have a look!

Its more than likely only one has a wear indicator feed and the other dont - but thats only a guess.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Just found this on another site

Defender 110 rear from 'LA' to '2A622423 STC1601 Defender 110 rear from '2A622424 SFP000250

For what its worth this is a pic of STC1601

Id imagine that they are the boys if you take yours out.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

They look like these indeed.

Many thanks.